Become an inaugural member of the Authors Guild Foundation Giving Society!
Besides the pleasure of helping support American literary culture, freedom of expression, and writers across the U.S., your donation qualifies you for:
- Invitations to premier events, such as Guild Night dinners, our annual gala, cocktail receptions, and special lectures
- Preferential seating at events
- Invitations to our Speaking Volume online events and inaugural summit (2022)
- Name recognition in publications, online, at the gala, and on AGF events calendars
- Subscription to the AGF Newsletter
- News and special announcements from the CEO
- A premium gift only for members
- Special regional events with council and board members
- Speaking Volumes online talks (monthly)
- Regional Guild Dinners in private homes (Maine Summer 2021; Fall in Boston area; Winter NYC)
- Talk and reception at the Explorers Club NYC (November 2021)
- What's the Big Idea Festival (Summer 2022, Berkshires)
The AGF Giving Society membership year begins October 1 and runs through September 30. Memberships are welcome throughout the year!